- Four-year level 10 gymnast at Harford Gymnastics
- Two-Time level 9 Eastern National Qualifier
- Junior Olympic Level 10 National Qualifier
- Division I Gymnast at the University of Maryland, College Park
- Four-Time Academic All-American at Maryland
- Winner of Presidents' Award at 2007 Maryland Athletics Banquet
What do I love about Gymnastics?
"From day one, gymnastics has defined me without me even realizing it. As I grew older, I realized that this sport has been my "go-to". It has taught me lessons that make me stronger, wiser, and better-equipped to handle whatever comes my way. During my journey as a gymnast, I learned discipline, confidence, time-management, goal-setting, self-awareness, and perseverance. I can relate any obstacle I face as an adult, to something I faced as an athlete. I feel very fortunate to now be in a position where I can share my experiences and knowledge with younger gymnasts, so that I can continue to be an active part of what gymnastics has to offer." ~ Ashley LeVine