We love what we do at Harford Gymnastics!
Fitness Fun & Gymnastics skill development go hand in hand! We are proud to be in our 40th year of providing athletic and gymnastics excellence and fitness fun as we build a strong foundation on which to grow for our participants in Harford County, Maryland. We want to make your children the BEST they can BE. We look forward to continuing to serve the children and families of our area. Click Here for our Mission Statement.
We are following strict safety protocol to mitigate the spread of germs. In addition, We are doing enhanced sanitation throughout each day! We want to keep everyone safe! Please Click on the Menu Links above for our Covid Policy & Procedures. These are fluid policy and procedures and change as needed.
- Classes for ages 1 & up with an enthusiastic staff who teaches lessons in a fun and safe setting to focus on elevating a child's self confidence, fitness & gymnastics skills
- Striving to develop each child's abilities to the fullest... from Bees to Team levels
- Action Packed Birthday Parties (only $230 for 10 children) making each child's celebration special
- Holiday and Summer Camps are so much fun at Harford Gymnastics! Click for more info.
- We LOVE challenging our students in positive ways!
SCHOOL YEAR PROGRAM: Your first month's tuition is charged at time of registration. Starting with your 2nd month of the billing cycle, tuition is due the 1st of each month thereafter. So if you enroll in July for the school year, your 2nd tuition payment is not charged until Oct. 1st. The school year program requires a 4 month commitment. After 4 consecutive months you can easily un-enroll by completing a quick form by the 20th of the month prior. Click to read about how these work.
SUMMER PROGRAM: Summer classes are independent of school year and are set up as a 8 week summer session billed for the full session, not monthly. Due to our popularity of our summer camps and facility occupancy restrictions, the number of classes offered for our summer program are cut back quite a bit from our school year classes.
Click for Program Pointers