2023-24 School Year Pre-team Registration Information
Pre-Team school year tuition is broken into 10 installments for your convenience. The 1st installment of the school year training program is due Aug 20th then the 20th of each month from Sept 20th through May 20th. Pre-team SUMMER tuition requires a deposit and then two installments. (scroll down to see Summer Info). Closed for Holidays: Halloween evening Oct 31st, Thanksgiving-Nov 23rd-24th, Dec 24-26th, Jan 1st, Memorial Weekend May 25th-May 27th
- Pre-Team is typically for girls ages 5-9 yrs old who show superior strength, flexibility, coordination, form, agility, skills, and coach-ability. These gymnasts are invited to practice two days a week. The goal of this program is to develop and prepare the gymnasts for competition. Gymnasts usually spend 2 years at this level training core skills for competition as they work towards precision and perfection of their skills.
SCHOOL YEAR Pre-Team program (Sept 5th through June 6th)
- There is a Yearly Pre-Team Membership fee of $55 due at time of registration. And 10 installments for the school year tuition for our pre-team program
- First installment of school year pre-team tuition is due August 20th, then the 20th of each month from September through May.
- We do not offer make ups for missed pre-team practices, except for extenuating circumstances if there is space
- SCHOOL-YEAR REGISTRATION through your parent portal~Choose "Pre-Team Acceptance" for the specific level of invitation (MiniD or Superstar)
- If you will be declining your spot on Pre-Team please register for the"Decline Pre-team" Class
SUMMER Pre-Team program 2023 (June 19th- Aug 18th) (NO regular PRACTICE week of July 3rd due to their Selected Week of CAMP July 3rd,5th-7th)
- The Summer Pre-Team Program includes weekly training practices and an option to add a designated week of camp.
- Pre-team members are expected to participate in our summer training program to continue their development. If you cannot, you will need to have your gymnast re-evaluated to re-enter the pre-team school year program. Spaces are limited and we do not guarantee your spot.
- A non-refundable Deposit of $60 for summer training is due April 15th to secure your spot when you register for the "Acceptance Summer Pre Team Mini D/Superstar 2023". There is a $25 late fee after April 15th and will only be accepted if space is still available. Two additional tuition payments will be due June 20th and July 20th
- There is a designated week of camp for each pre-team program - July 3rd-July 7th (No camp on July 4th and no regular practice this week due to camp)
- If you will be declining, please register for "Decline Summer Pre-Team 2023"