Registration for summer camp will open January 18th!
Our camps focus on gymnastics skill development. We have a theme each week for our extra-curricular parts of camp to stimulate imagination and creativity.
Theme Dress up day is Thursday, if campers wish to participate.
Camp themes and prices and our Specialty Camps are listed below. FUN! FUN! FUN! Full Day Campers and Mini Campers also do outside water game activities!
- SCROLL ALL the way down to enroll in a specific camp. We have a few weeks of specialty camps too!
Camp Discount: After paying full price for a full week of camp there is a 10% discount off your second or more full weeks of camp (lower priced camp is discounted); 10% discount for third or more child in same family. THERE IS NO DISCOUNT ON DAILY DROP IN CAMP or MICRO week of Camp. THERE IS NO DISCOUNT ON 2nd CLASS for Summer since we offer limited classes.
Camp Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds or credits after June 1st. There is a $20 Processing Fee per child to process the refund for camps canceled prior to June 1s for summer. If you need to switch weeks of camp, you must notify us at least two weeks prior to original camp start date and will be allowed to do so as long as space is available in another week of camp.
REGISTRATION: Participants must be members and pay the annual registration fee of $35 per family, (same fee regardless of how many students in the family to reflect a discount for additional children with in a family. This annual fee is only charged once a year.
- All campers need to have a Camper Heath History form completed online to complete the registration CLICK
- Any campers with medication must be able to self administer your medications
- Medications at camp must have a Written and signed doctor's approval. Physician signature is required for the following forms: 1) Asthma Action Plan for Inhalers if your child has an inhaler 2) Medication Administration Authorization form for Epi Pens 3) Medical authorization for any type of medication including over the counter medications. There is no nurse at camp to administer medications. These forms must be turned in 2 weeks prior to the start of the participants camp. (see form below)
- Any camper with Asthma MUST have an Asthma Action Plan completed by their doctor (see form below)
Summer Camp Additional Information
Click for our Billing Policy. Four Month minimum required
All Class Students (EXCEPT FOR BABY BEES) through Pre-team must wear GRIPPER SOCKS. You can purchase them from our online store for $4.00 including tax for your child to pick up at class or camp and then let us know at drop off that your child has socks waiting at front counter from an order. Anyone attending our summer camps must wear gripper socks.
CLOSED for Classes: Halloween at 4pm, Thanksgiving Thur, Fri, Sat and Sunday, Holiday Break Dec 24-Jan 1st, Easter Sunday, and Memorial Weekend Saturday thru Monday. (Team and Pre-team have different holiday closings)
These camps have a specific focus as listed. The campers will be doing other activities too, but the focus is on the lead up, drills and skills for the specialty skill listed. These camps are offered in full day (9am-4pm) sessions. Bars will be a part of these camps to help their upper body strength that they need for the skills. Balance beam will also be utilized a bit in the specialty camps to aid in learning balance to help their skill development.