2021-22 School Year Program: September 8 - June 10, 2022
The school year program is followed by a mandatory summer training program for our team & pre-team members.
2022 Summer Training: Begins June 20 - August 20th (extra training the week of June 13th)
2022 Team Camps:
- Current 2021-22 Level 2-10 the week of Aug 22nd (Times to Be Determined)
- Current 2021-22 Pre-Team, EXCEL the week of Aug 29- Sept 1 (4 days)
Closed on the following for Holiday break: Halloween evening, Thanksgiving Thursday & Friday Dec 24-26th, Dec 31, Jan 1st, Easter Sunday, Memorial Weekend (Saturday thru Monday)
Harford Gymnastics offers USA Gymnastics Level 2-10 competition teams for gymnasts who have attained the required skill level for the USA Gymnastics mandated routines. We also offer an XCEL TEAM.
Our team programs provide an environment where students not only learn gymnastics skills, but also develop life skills such as goal setting, dedication, perseverance, time management, sportsmanship, teamwork, and leadership. Our positive atmosphere encourages athletes to strive for their dreams. We pride ourselves on a great coaching staff that "C" coach"O" our "A" athletes with a "C" caring "H" heart.
2020-21 SEASON... WHAT A YEAR! Season Re-cap... We proudly announce 8 Regional GOLD Medalist & 22 MARYLAND STATE CHAMPIONS for 2021 & 3 Eastern NATIONAL QUALIFIERS!
- 3 Gymnasts qualified to the Eastern NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS in Georgia AND ALL THREE WON AWARDS!!!
- 5 Harford Gymnasts were BAR CHAMPIONS at the L9 REGIONALS (Bars is the hardest event to come back from after a shutdown!!)
- 19 Gymnasts Qualified to compete at REGIONALS which included the best of the best from MD, VA, WVA, DEL, NJ, and PA
- 8 REGIONAL Gold Medal Titles Won
- 22 State Champions GOLD medalist
- 6 of the Highest scores for Harford Gymnasts EVER! (OK... so they were virtual meets, but still outstanding!)
- 4 Senior Gymnasts moving on to Collegiate Gymnastics or Acro Teams