2022-23 School Year Program: September 6 - June 9, 2023
The school year program is followed by a mandatory summer training program for our team & pre-team members.
2023 Summer Training will be posted later
2023 Team Camps:
- Level 2-10 the week of Aug 21st (Times to Be Determined)
- EXCEL TBD
Closed on the following for Holiday break: Halloween evening, Thanksgiving Thursday & Friday, Dec 24-26th, Dec 31, Jan 1st, Easter Sunday, Memorial Weekend (Saturday thru Monday)
Harford Gymnastics offers USA Gymnastics Level 2-10 competition teams for gymnasts who have attained the required skill level for the USA Gymnastics mandated routines and we also offer an XCEL TEAMS.
Our team programs provide an environment where students not only learn gymnastics skills, but also develop life skills such as goal setting, dedication, perseverance, time management, sportsmanship, teamwork, and leadership. Our positive atmosphere encourages athletes to strive for their dreams. We pride ourselves on a great coaching staff that "C" coach"O" our "A" athletes with a "C" caring "H" heart.
A wrap up of our 2021-22 Season.
The biggest and best achievement this season was seeing our athletes grow their skills, confidence, teamwork, and sportsmanship. Secondary, we had some huge accomplishments...
*35 Maryland State Champion Gold Medal Titles were won
*17 Individual Club Record Scores were broken this season
*Level 2 set a new Club Team Score Record
*A 29 year old Beam Record was broken
*12 Gymnasts qualified to Regionals
*4 Silver medals were won at Regionals
*Xcel Team had an incredible inaugural season with 3 Gold Medal State Titles
*Sr. Gymnast, Sophie R, qualified to Eastern NATIONALS
*3 gymnasts made the 38 All-Around Club
*25 gymnasts made the 37 All-Around Club
*120 competitive Harford Gymnastics Athletes let gymnastics help mold their character
WOW! What a season.
2020-21 SEASON... WHAT A YEAR! Season Re-cap... We proudly announce 8 Regional GOLD Medalist & 22 MARYLAND STATE CHAMPIONS for 2021 & 3 Eastern NATIONAL QUALIFIERS!
- 3 Gymnasts qualified to the Eastern NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS in Georgia AND ALL THREE WON AWARDS!!!
- 5 Harford Gymnasts were BAR CHAMPIONS at the L9 REGIONALS (Bars is the hardest event to come back from after a shutdown!!)
- 19 Gymnasts Qualified to compete at REGIONALS which included the best of the best from MD, VA, WVA, DEL, NJ, and PA
- 8 REGIONAL Gold Medal Titles Won
- 22 State Champions GOLD medalist
- 6 of the Highest scores for Harford Gymnasts EVER! (OK... so they were virtual meets, but still outstanding!)
- 4 Senior Gymnasts moving on to Collegiate Gymnastics or Acro Teams