2020-21 School Year Pre-team Registration Information in Mid-August.
Pre-Team school year tuition is broken into 10 installments for your convenience. The 1st installment of the school year training program is due Aug 20th then the 20th of each month from Sept 20th through May 20th. Pre-team SUMMER tuition requires a deposit and then two installments. Summer training includes a week of camp (scroll down to see Summer Info).
- Pre-Team is typically for girls ages 4-8 yrs old who show superior strength, flexibility, coordination, form, agility, skills, and coachability. These gymnasts are invited to practice two days a week. The goal of this program is to develop and prepare the gymnasts for competition. Gymnasts usually spend 1-2 years at this level training core skills for competition as they work towards precision and perfection of their skills. This group practices two times per week. Pick your practice times below.
SCHOOL YEAR Pre-Team program (Sept 8th through June 12th):
- There is a Yearly Pre-Team Membership fee of $40. And 10 installments for the school year tuition for our pre-team program
- First installment of school year pre-team tuition is due August 20th, then the 20th of each month from September through May
- School year training runs from Sept 8th through June 12th
- We do not offer make ups for missed pre-team practices
- SCHOOL-YEAR REGISTRATION through your parent portal~Choose Pre-Team Acceptance
- Email us if you declining your invitation so we can open up your spot
SUMMER Pre-Team program~ June 22nd-August 22nd. CAMP will be the week of August 31st.
The Summer Pre-Team Program includes weekly training PLUS a Week of Pre-Team CAMP. The Camp is included in your summer tuition Pre-team members are expected to participate in our summer training program to continue their development. If you can not, you will need to have your gymnast re-evaluated to re-enter the pre-team program. Spaces are limited and we do not guarentee your spot. Please email us if you will be declining your summer Pre-Team invitation A non-refundable Deposit for summer training is due April 20th to secure your spot when you do the PRE-TEAM (either Mini D's or Superstar) ACCEPTANCE online. There is a $25 late fee after April 20th and will only be accepted if space is still available. Two additional tuition payments will be due June 1st and July 1st. These three payments include your week of Camp If you need to switch to a different week of camp, please contact us at 410-877-8686 We offer our session #1 of camp to our pre-team members at a discount price.