We LOVE making Smiles!
|School Year Program
Closed: Halloween at 4pm, Thanksgiving Thur, Fri, Sat and Sun Nov 26th-29th, Holiday Break Dec 24-Jan 3rd, & Memorial Weekend Saturday thru Monday,
May Choose to do 4 months Instead of the full school year, but you must complete the un-enrollment form by the 20th of the previous month to avoid future charges.
||Closed: July 3-4th
Tuition is due the 1st of each month. Monthly school year classes begin on Sept 10th and end on June 9th. 4 consecutive month minimum. After 4 consecutive months you can easily un-enroll by completing a quick form. Our month of classes goes from the 10th on one month to the 9th of the following month. Summer program is independent of school year program. PLEASE READ the PDF forms below for our new protocols and new monthly billing program
Click for Registration and Policies
Beginning Fall 2020, we have merged our Gym Bee program in with our Instructional program and no longer offer a Gym Bee Class.
- Jr. Bee is an adult-child participation class for ages 1-3 yrs,
- Tumble Bees is for ages 3-5 yrs. Parents bring them into the facility. Students go in independently to class.
- Instructional Co-Ed is for ages 5-10 yrs. (4 1/2 yrs old can participate in the daytime Instructional if they had prior experience) Drop off in parking lot with staff.
- Select Class is by invitation only based on skill requirements (bridge kickover & pullover on bars)
- PEP School will be held for ages 3-5 yrs. Drop off in parking lot with staff.
- Due to capacity restrictions, we are not offering our Cheer Tumbling Class at this time.
- $35 Registration Fee due once a year while enrolled
- Participation goes from the 10th of the month to the 9th of the following month. Charged 1st day of each month once initial registration is done.
- Un-enrollment form must be received by the 20th of the prior month to avoid charges for the following month.
- Health Screening done when you arrive.
- SPOT TV available to live stream the class.