2021-22 School Year Program: September 8 - June 12, 2022
Closed on the following for Holiday break: Halloween evening, Thanksgiving Thursday & Friday Dec 24-27th, Dec 31, Jan 1st, Memorial Weekend (Saturday thru Monday)
Harford Gymnastics offers USA Gymnastics Level 2-10 competition teams for gymnasts who have attained the required skill level for the USA Gymnastics mandated routines. NEW FOR THE 2021-22 SEASON WE WILL BE ADDING XCEL BRONZE AND SILVER LEVEL
NEW XCEL TEAM PROGRAM beginning 2021-22 season. CLICK to learn about XCEL TEAM.
Our team programs provide an environment where students not only learn gymnastics skills, but also develop life skills such as goal setting, dedication, perserverance, time management, sportsmanship, teamwork, leadership, and the ability to overcome obstacles. Our positive atmosphere encourages athletes to strive for their dreams. We pride ourselves on a great coaching staff that "C" coach"O" our "A" athletes with a "C" caring "H" heart.
2020-21 SEASON... WHAT A YEAR! Season Re-cap... We proudly announce 8 Regional GOLD Medalist & 22 MARYLAND STATE CHAMPONS for 2021 & 3 Eastern NATIONAL QUALIFIERS!
- 3 Gymnasts qualified to the Eastern NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS in Georgia AND ALL THREE WON AWARDS!!!
- 5 Harford Gymnasts were BAR CHAMPIONS at the L9 REGIONALS (Bars is the hardest event to come back from after a shutdown!!)
- 19 Gymnasts Qualified to compete at REGIONALS which included the best of the best from MD, VA, WVA, DEL, NJ, and PA
- 8 REGIONAL Gold Medal Titles Won
- 22 State Champions GOLD medalist
- 6 of the Highest scores for Harford Gymnasts EVER! (OK... so they were virtual meets, but still outstanding!)
- 4 Senior Gymnasts moving on to Collegiate Gymnastics or Acro Teams
The school year program is followed by a mandatory summer training program for our team members.