HARFORD GYMNASTICS is located at: 701 Whitaker Mill Rd. Joppa, MD 21085. We are conveniently located One Mile off of Bel Air Road (Rt. 1) in the Benson Area of Bel Air/Fallston. We are five minutes from the Harford Mall and 10 minutes north of Perry Hall and 10 minutes from Joppatowne.
We LOVE making Smiles!
|School Year Program||9/10/2020||6/09/2021||Closed: Halloween at 4pm, Thanksgiving Thur, Fri, Sat and Sun Nov 26th-29th, Holiday Break Dec 23-Jan 2nd, & Memorial Weekend Saturday thru Monday,|
|Summer Program||06/21/2021||08/21/2021||Closed: July 3-4th|
Tuition is due the 1st of each month. Monthly school year classes begin on Sept 10th and end on June 9th. 4 consecutive month minimum. After 4 consecutive months you can easily un-enroll by completing a quick form. Summer program is independent of school year program. PLEASE READ the PDF forms below for our new protocols and new monthly billing program
Beginning Fall 2020, we have merged our Gym Bee program in with our Instructional program and no longer offer a Gym Bee Class.
- Jr. Bee is an adult-child participation class for ages 1-3yrs,
- Tumble Bees is for ages 3-5yrs. Parents bring them into the facility. Students go in independently to class.
- Instructional Co-Ed is for ages 5-10 yrs. (4 1/2 yr olds can participate in the daytime Instructional if they had prior experience) Drop off in parking lot with staff.
- Select Class is by invitation only based on skill requirements (bridge kickover & pullover on bars)
- PEP School will be held for ages 3-5 yrs. Drop off in parking lot with staff.
- Due to capacity restrictions, we are not offering our CheerTumbling Class at this time.
- $35 Registration Fee due once a year while enrolled
- Participation goes from the 10th of the month to the 9th of the following month. Charged 1st day of each month once initial registration is done.
- Unenrollment form must be received by the 20th of the prior month to avoid charges for the following month.
- Health Screening done when you arrive.
- SPOT TV available to live stream the class.