Join us for A Party to Remember for your Special Birthday Child. FREE T-shirt! Harford Gymnastics offers action-packed and exciting parties for ages 2 years and up! One hour of time is spent in the gym & then a half hour is spent in our party room with your individually packed refreshments. Fun for your child...Easy for You...TOP NOTCH STAFF! Click Here to see some of our Fun! EVERY PARTICIPANT must submit a signed COVID waiver and have a signed Party Waiver. They can not participate without a signed waiver. All participants must wear a mask.
Our parties involve an array of physical challenges involving balance, agility, strength, and coordination. Party participants will be involved in obstacle courses, trampoline activities, climbing and swinging challenges, and parachute play. Fitness games and activities are all incorporated into the party happenings!
Parties Can NOW be scheduled by calling us at 410-877-8686!
Scroll down for party invitation and waivers.
Party Times have been modified due to COVID. Please reach out to us for details.
Party Fees for Members:
Classic party for 1-10 children (including the birthday child) $210
*Non-Members are welcome to schedule a party. Non-Member fee is $10 additional to the above price.
- Payment is due at time of scheduling. Money is refundable (minus a $30 scheduling fee) up to 3 weeks prior to the party. Parties canceled by our center due to inclement weather or emergency closings will be re-scheduled. There are no refunds for parties cancelled less than 3 weeks prior to the party date.
- Your initial confirmation will show the Basic Classic Party Price of $210.00. After we personally review your registration information for your party, any additional costs such as Non Member fee will be added. Your party will be charged within 2 business days of scheduling it.
What we provide:
- One FREE T-shirt
- Party Invitations
- Paper Plates (5" cake plates)
- We also have birthday banners in our party room, therefore nothing can be hung on the walls!!
We have a refrigerator and freezer available for your use.
What You Provide:
- Individually packed Refreshments (eats and drinks). We suggest Cup Cakes and juice box types of drinks.
- Utensils for refreshments based on what food you provide
- Candles for Cup cakes
- Lighter for candles
- Any extras you desire (like goody bags, treats, etc)
Important Party information:
- Parties must be paid in full at time of scheduling.
- Party participants include any child of any age that is utilizing the equipment and/or doing any of the activities during the 1hr. gym activity time.
- ADULTS are not allowed, under any circumstances, to be using any of the equipment or pit area.
- Party invitations can be picked up from our office after you pay for your party or invitations can be downloaded from our website by Clicking on PARTY INVITATION.
- Additional party Invitations can be purchased in packs of 5 for $2.00
All party participants MUST have a signed waiver from their parent or guardian prior to being allowed to participate in the activities. A parent will need to sign the waiver the day of the party if they are bringing their own child to the party. You can not sign the waiver for another parent. You may also click on PARTY WAIVER to download one if your child will be attending without a parent. All party participants MUST have submitted a Birthday Party COVID Waiver(see link below) prior to being allowed to participate in the activities.